Thursday, April 2, 2020

Reading is Magical!

You may have noticed the Harry Potter display in the library. I love Harry Potter because it is the series that helped my son become a reader when he was in 4th grade. FYI, I have to admit that I had just as much fun reading the HP books as he did. 😊 I found out today that Overdrive is giving us the opportunity to read the 1st book in the series, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, simultaneously for the whole month of April. That means this book will always be available, no holds and no waiting! You can check the book out on SORA. And...I also heard recently that there is a cool website called "Harry Potter at Home" with lots of fun activities and magical ideas for extreme HP enthusiast, check it out here. Happy Reading! 
✨🧝‍♂️⭐📚


No comments:

Post a Comment